«BioPalette HIV Ag/Ab»
BioPalette HIV Ag/Ab is a screening kit for the simultaneous detection of antibodiesto HIV-1 (and HIV group 0)/ HIV-2 and HIV-1 p24 antigen in human serum or plasma by EIA.
- Detection method based on solid-phase sandwich EIA.
- Use of human monoclonal antibodies, recombinant HIV antigens and EU ultra sensitive enzymatic label enable to provide ultra-low conjugate concentration in working solution and as follows high specificity of the test performance.
- Characteristic feature of BioPaletteHIV Ag/Abassay is a short incubation time of 50 minutes using incubator.
- Biotinylated conjugate №1 always supplies ready-to-use.
- Because of proper alignment and high-quality antibodies high-sensitivity of detecting the HIV p24 antigen does not decrease high specificity of the assay. Assay specificity is under constant control of the manufacturer.
- According to performed official governmental tests and internal tests on blood arraysspecificity accounts 99,9 % from 30000 blood samples.
- Automated and manual assay performance.
WHO International Standards
- WHO International Standard HIV (antibody), 1st International Reference Panel
- HIV-1 P24 Antigen WHO International Standard
- Anti-HIV1:Quality Control Serum: Sample1 QCRHIV1QC1
- Anti-HIV 1: Quality Control Serum: Sample 2 QCRHIV1QC2
- Anti-HIV1:Quality Control Serum: Sample 3 QCRHIV1QC3
- Anti-HIV-1 Quality Control Reagent Sample 5 QCRHIV1QC5
- p24QC2-HIV1 p24 Antigen: Quality Control Serum: Sample2 QCRHIV1
- HIV1 p24 Antigen: Quality Control Serum: Sample1 QCRHIV1P24QC1
- Anti HIV2: Quality Control Serum: Sample 3 QCRHIV2QC3
- Anti HIV2:Quality Control Serum: Sample2 QCRHIV2QC2